Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Running Shoe


Breathable Mesh Upper Protects Feet from Water

The Speedcross 3 features a water-resistant mesh upper that provides ventilation to reduce heat and moisture inside your shoes. In addition, the fine mesh prevents debris from getting trapped between your foot and the footbed.

Sensifit for Smooth Movement

Salomon's Sensifit System cradles the upper instep, providing a precise and secure fit that promotes a natural rolling motion from heel to toe.

Mud and Snow Contagrip Outsole for Winter Weather

The Speedcross 3's rugged mud and snow Contagrip outsole has a flexible chevron tread that improves grip on wet, muddy, or snowy trails. A mudguard runs along the base of shoe for protection against dampness.

OrthoLite Footbed Keeps Feet Comfortable

The OrthoLite footbed is designed with cushioning foam to reduce friction, keeping your feet comfortable as you run. EVA in the heel provides extra cushion for heel striking.

Quicklace System for Optimal Fit

The Speedcross 3's minimalistic lacing system lets you tighten laces in one pull for a customized fit. A lace pocket keeps laces secure and out of your way.

The best trail running, in the mud, pond, rocks ever!!,

Now, to be fair, this is first time I've ever really invested in trail running shoes other than Nike, Saucony & New Balance so there may be a better trail running shoe but let me tell you how I used them and how they held up.

I ran my first ever obstacle race last weekend (Spartan Sprint) in Malibu, CA. There were trail runs (uphill and downhill), wall climbing, crawling under barbed wire, running through waist deep water (and yes even swimming through an ice cold pond), fire jump, and other crazy obstacles. I bought these shoes a few days before the race and wore them twice before the big day.

The water resistant technology was awesome as one of the water crosses was right at the beginning of the race. By the time I got to the top of the trail my shoes were almost dry until I had to go through the water again. I liked the way the shoe pushed the water out and it didn't make my socks, shoes or feet squishy like regular running shoes would. These shoes are also mud resistant and good thing because there was a lot of mud that day. I didn't get any debris inside the shoes (I was also wearing wool sock), and I went through a lot of loose dirt, too and none of that got inside the shoe. No blisters, just total comfort.

I was so happy I bought these shoes. I didn't slide going downhill, and they gripped going uphill as well as when I had to scale walls (even greased up walls). I am thoroughly impressed.

When I got home from the race, my shoes were covered in mud and since you can't put them in the washer I just scrubbed them with a soft brush and clean water and they came out as good as new. I let them air dry and I took out the soles to let them air dry, too. I think for any trail running I do, especially obstacle course racing, I will stick with these. Pretty awesome shoe. I am female, and I own the size 7 in the black/teal color.

A great shoe for the courageous adventurer in you!

I purchased this great shoe for my Wife. (a bit of back story concerning the need for this shoe) We ran the Tough Mudder Pittsburgh in August 2013 and the major issue that we had was inadequate footwear. So when I signed us up for the Tough Mudder Upstate New York this Summer 2014 I knew that I had to find us a good tough shoe for this next adventure and fast.

After considerable research of many good looking trail running shoes I settled on The Salomon Speedcross 3. I chose these shoes for a number of reasons; (1) A previous Salomon Hiker shoe purchase, (2) Quality of the Salomon brand (3) The many constructive written and video (check out gingerrunner on YouTube) reviews posted, (4) Most aggressive tread made specifically for mud, hills, and snow, & (5) breath-ability.

Upon receipt of this awesome shoe the first thing that struck me was the durable construction and and aggressive tread. The handsome welded construction accompanied by the substantial foot bed cushioning lends itself to an unrivaled ride on the most challenging and difficult of terrains. The shoe is light and the lacing system is strong while also have a handy garage for the drawstring at the top of the tongue. This is a such a great innovation because you don't have to worry about your laces ever getting tangled or caught on anything while running.

The design and color of the shoe is so vibrate that it is almost a shame to put them through something as destructive to any shoe as the tough mudder adventure obstacle courses, but this is what Salomon's are made for! When I look at this shoe it screams "What are you waiting for?! Put me on and go!"

I really appreciate the time and effort that went into creating such a vibrant, aggressive, and durable shoe that makes you want to get out there and go no matter what your age. For the record for my second Tough Mudder I will be 45 years old, and my wife will be 39. Here's a bit of good news for aging athletes - research shows that the largest number of endurance athletes in the world are 40 years old or older. The truth is that as we age we will lose speed but will increase in our ability to endure longer distances (Read Born to Run). I love the idea of that.

My wife love's this shoe and so do I! I highly recommend this product.


Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my