Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Black Friday Alegria Shoes

Alegria Women's debra Slip-On

Most comfortable shoes ever

I own 8 pairs of these shoes in different styles. Bought a Sanita/Dansko and it doesn't compare. I guess the foam insert really helps with the comfort because that's what I miss when I tried on the Sanita/Dansko brand. I work 12 hours a day being a nurse and I use them for casual wear too. They run somewhat large. I'm normally a 7.5-8 with regular shoes but with these I had to size down so it fits just right on my feet. You can't go wrong with these shoes if you're looking for comfort. These are the only shoes I'm willing to splurge on since I don't normally buy any shoes over $50. They are definitely worth it. I bought my oldest pair in 2010 and I still use them.

Nice shoes

I'm a clinical instructor and ran across a couple of students wearing these shoes. They ranted about their comfort. My pair arrived, a few days later than expected, but I am pleased with the quality. For me their sizing is large. I am always an 8M, but the 7.5-8.0 is just a tad loose, nothing a pair of socks won't cure. Next pair I may try the next size down.

Possibly the best nursing shoe out there!!

I am an R.N. who works 48-60 hours a week. I can honestly say i would not be able to do that with out shoes this good. Before I found these shoes my lower back & hips would often ache after long weeks. I found Alegria & decided to try a pair of cute slip ons & loved them. I quickly bought the professional line for work & honestly hope they never stop making them. I now own 6 pairs in different styles from boots to flip flop sandals & I'm spoiled by the support all of their styles offer.

These shoes have an amazing amount of support in all the necessary places. My first pair of Debra/professional shoes took about 2 days to get used to because of the arch support but every pair since then has felt great from the first time I put them on & after a 16 hour shift there's no foot, leg, hip, or back pain at all. I know there are other brands of nursing shoes that are great for all of the same reasons but what separates Alegria is that the move more naturally with your feet.

Other recommended brands of nursing shoes were supportive but like walking on bricks. These shoes offer incredible support and roll naturally with each step instead of clunking straight down on a shoe bed that doesn't move. Also you are able to squat down to the floor if needed which can't be done in hard shoes the don't bend. I think most shoes with a lot of support are somewhat bulky due to all of the support you walk on. These shoes found a way to make that support softer & move with the natural movement of your feet.

Fits like a glove... But wear a thick sock

I own several pair of Alegria's, some fit better than others. This pair fits very well. When I slipped them on with my bare feet I noticed that they rub on the inside and outside of my foot where the top edge of the leather touches my skin. When I put on a medium to heavy thickness sock, it was completely fine. A thick sock does make the fit of the shoe much snugger but they will loosen up in time. Overall, I am very happy with the fit and comfort of this shoe.

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my