Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Toms Women's Canvas Slip on Reviews



Some of my favorite shoes I've ever owned

I didn't buy my Tom's here but I wanted to rave about them anyway. I have been wearing cheaper flats and espadrilles for years, I've also gone through the Sperry Classic boat shoes, and at one time I wore vans slip ons. I shied away from Tom's for a while because there are so many cheap knock off flats out there. I had been buying new pairs of super cheap ones from Kmart, then a discount store in the mall, every few months. Eventually I got sick of having no foot support and wearing out shoes constantly so I decided to give these a try.

I purchased my normal shoe size and initially I was a little worried because it fit but it was tight in my toes. I have wide toes and they often feel constricted in anything but sneakers. However after a day or two of slightly uncomfortable break in period the toe area begin to form to my feet and they became SUPER COMFORTABLE. These things now fit like a glove.

I bought these at the start of a five week trip to Europe and they were my primary shoe for the trip. I won't say they offer the same support of a good walking shoe but they are a big improvement in support over all the other espadrilles and boat shoes I have worn. It takes hours of walking in these things to wear my feet out.

Also they are great to wear with no socks. The interior doesn't make my feet sweat and it's pretty resistant to stinkiness. An infrequent wash or febreeze will do. I even wore them sometimes during the Indiana winter (with good socks) and found they weren't the coldest shoe I owned.

I got the black on black and loved the simplicity, plus it barely shows dirt :)

Also, even though they are just canvas and an insole, these have lasted a surprising amount of time. I'm coming on 10 months of use and it is just in the last month that I've started to see some significant wear and tear to the canvas portion. The insole is still kicking. Keep in mind this is 10 months with these as my primary day to day shoe and I am a pretty active walker, my vans used to last me 5 months tops. I will be happily replacing my Tom's with the exact same shoe and size and maybe getting a second color.

None of this even speaks to their beneficial shoe donation policies, which are admirable. Even at $50 these are so worth it.

I love them! Exceeded expectations

These are my first pair of Toms and I must say, I am impressed. I did not expect them to be so comfortable! I needed a new pair of casual shoes for summer and the tan ones are perfect! It fit perfectly, the soles are soft and comfy, and spongier than I expected. I did not expect them to provide much support judging from their outside appearance. I admit, I have not worn them outside of the house yet but I expected them to support my feet even if I have been on my feet all day.

Not fake, so comfortable, The Best Pair of flats I have ever purchased!!

To be honest, i was very skeptical about this at first. I was contemplating whether to purchase this product from the seller for weeks and i finally purchased it. (I chose the one with free returns in case i did not like it or if it was a fake) . Shipping came exactly on time and it was not a fake at all despite all these critical reviews on not being authentic toms. These are most definitely real and they are really really comfortable! Out of all the flats i've worn, these were the ONLY PAIR that did not leave me any blisters or pain on my feet whatsoever. If i am in a rush, i can run in these, i can wear them with dresses, jeans, almost anything and it would not look out of place! I would definitely repurchase this again!! And i would say to stick to your original size, the size that you normally wear, because i usually wear a size 8.5, but from all the reviews saying its "too small" i decided to order a size 9 and i gotta say, it was too big. So stick to your original size becausr too big is not good and too small isn't good either. but if any of you guys are still having doubts about purchasing this, make sure you choose a seller that offers "free returns" that way you can always return it if the size isn't right or if it is a fake. I love these shoes a lot and you guys should too!!





Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my