Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Lace up Platform Wedge Bootie

Lace up Platform Wedge Bootie

Look stunning with this attractive high hidden platform wedge bootie; it's the perfect lace-up collar platform for casual events, parties or just a plain day out in town. The best thing about them is that they are true to size and very easy to walk in, which is the first thing we girls want. Very eye-catching and foot-friendly!

Highly Recommended

These shoes run about a half a size too small, I normally wear a size 8.5 so I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly.
I ordered the teal pair and they come exactly as shown. They are very bright and crazy colored but I have gotten compliments on them every time I have worn them.
They are obviously a little more cheaply made than what you would find at say a Journeys or JC Penny's but as long as you don't wear them everyday they work good. You can see where the felt is glued on in some places but I'm sure that varies from shoe to shoe.

They are extremely easy to walk in. The lace up front makes your feet feel super secure in the shoes and the wedge is extremely comfortable.

I'm always a little uneasy ordering things off amazon because you never know what your going to get but I would definitely recommend these shoes. I'm looking to buy a black pair so I can wear them with more outfits (teal is a little difficult to match with)

Loved it!

Loved this Shoe!!! I brought this to go with a black lace dress and although these shoes did NOT go with the dress at all I love them so much I am going to keep them :) I wear a 8 in shoe size and I brought a size 7 1/2 and the fit perfectly! I absolutely do not like walking in heels that are this high, although these wedges were so comfortable and I could walk just find in them. I highly recommend this shoe.

Love them!!!!!!

I get so many compliments on these wedges, they are adorable!! They are also comfortable, I can go for hours in them with no discomfort. I would recommend them to anyone, I actually want to buy a second pair in another color.

A little higher heel than I am used to

These shoes are so cute and so comfortable, even with the higher heel. I little rubbing at the back of the heel where the top is, but a stick-on pad solved that. The wedge style makes them much easier to wear, and they are perfect to wear with jeans. They also make my foot seem smaller, which is not always the case in size 9!

The best ever!

I've been wanting a pair of these forever and I finally ordered them! I ordered a half a size bigger than my size due to some of the reviews about them running small. I'm a 5 and ordered a 5 1/2 and they fit perfectly! Not only are they really cute but they are very comfortable which I was not expecting. They also arived 6 days ahead of schedule! If you want adorable comfy shoes to go with just about any outfit get these babies! You can't go wrong.

Made me cry!

I love shoes no I am obsessed with shoes!!!! I have seen these type of shoes on movies and tv and magazines! I haven't had a dime to even think about purchasing them let alone where would I wear them? I'm a poor drained now style less woman!! I am going to school to become a doctor also moon lighting at the hospital so scrubs are my fashion aka style now! But..... I decided to look up on amazon my go to place and ahhhhhhhh the heavens shined on them! Beautiful and more than just black! The tan had me at hello! Lol I gave up buying my contacts this month and ASAP purchased them. Easy fast packaged correctly . I hate extra packaging for our environment! Anyway I sat on edge of my bed took them out of box removed stuffing and shook as I felt them on my fingers. I slowly put them on tied them up( crying the whole time) and took my first step! OMG like Cinderella fit exact! Easy to walk in I am a very tall woman 5'10" but I wear heels or wore heels all the time! Thank you !!!!!! You brought me back from the dying! I want to dress like I did before school and the hospital! Giving up something like contacts ( I have several pair of glasses that are unique) so I wear them more! I still have a couple of pair if needed!! But I needed these amazing shoes! Now I'm going to star having a life outside my medical life! Make up cute mini dresses , skinny jeans to go with my new amazing shoes! Thank you for a painless transaction , an amazing price and prompt and courteous service. shoe obsessed and insatiable young girls women ect...please try these shoes or any that make you feel emotion as I did! That's how you know you aren't lumped in all women love shoes! No we r so different unexplainable! I plan on have a long and huge tissue boxed filled relationship with shoewhatever!

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my