Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot

Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot

Ideal for day hikes and weekend adventures, the Timberland Men's White Ledge Boots are constructed from full-grain waterproof leather and seam-sealed for complete protection from raindrops and water crossings. These boots include a breathable footbed and multidirectional rubber lugs that help you brake, accelerate, and climb with ease. The padded collar and tongue keep your ankles comfortable and protected as you move.

Waterproof Leather Keeps Feet Dry

The Timberland White Ledge Boots feature a seam-sealed full-grain leather upper that keep your feet dry and protected while hiking in wet or muddy conditions. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort.

Breathable Footbed Wicks Away Moisture

The boot's removable, dual density EVA footbed is perforated, allowing air to circulate and wick away moisture to keep feet cool and dry.

Durable, Comfortable, and Long Lasting
I had owned a pair of these for over four years and they never let me down. I use them for all types of hiking form the Alaska to Yellowstone, from the White Mountains in NH to the Great Smoky Mountains in the south. Always comfortable and water resistant. After over 4 years of on and off use the bottoms are wearing out and the leather, which is still in great condition, is beginning to separate from the sole on one of the boots. Comfortable fit and long lasting for a great price. I just replaced them with a pair of Timberline Chocorua boots which have the identical bottom but slightly higher ankle support and a Gore-Tex liner for better breathing. Both of these boots are great and if you don't mind spending a few more dollars consider the Chocorua line for the above reasons, you can't go wrong with either.

Tip 1: As soon as you get these boots rub the leather with some mink oil and repeat a few times year. This will keep them waterproof and insure the leather doesn't dry or crack and will extend their useful life. I did this with my pair of Timberlines and the leather is still soft and water resistant after almost five years.

Tip 2: For serious hikes do not use cheap cotton socks. Instead either use wool socks in winter or Hiking Socks. Hiking socks, like Thorlo are expensive but well worth it because they not only wick away moisture, which cotton does not, but also and provides much better cushioning to reduce shear and impact forces so your feet feel great and minimizes the potential for blisters. The weak link of a good boot is the socks - it took me years to realize this.

Great boot for a great price and prompt delivery

I bought these boots for my 16 year old son who is very picky about what he wears. My son needed these in a hurry for his first job which is working outdoors in a fairly rugged environment. The boots are very sturdy, well-made, and attractive as well. I ordered them using my Amazon Prime for an additional $3.99 and received them in less than 24 hours just as promised. I could not believe it since they were shipped from the East coast. I am very happy with this purchase and Amazon Prime.

Awesome boot for the price!

This winter in Chicago has been one of the worst on record and these boots have saved my bacon countless times. They have great grip on snow and ice and are plenty warm (paired with wool socks). Other boots I've owned would usually last one season and then start pulling apart at the seams or the lace grommets would start popping off, but not these boots - they are durable! They are also comfortable enough to wear all day at work - and that is saying something for a 250-pound man on size-9 feet. I have no doubt that they would be comfortable on a long hike, though I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. In my estimation, you won't find a better boot in this price range.

Durable, Comfortable, Versatile and Attractive

DURABILITY: I had a pair of these for 7 years before finally cashing them in, and then only because the tread was starting to wear down and the exterior was looking worn; the structure itself remained well intact even though I wore them every day for every function from September through April. After shopping around for other boots of various brands (including the slightly more expensive Timberland Flume boots), I just had to come back to these for the value.

COMFORT: The shoes feel a little stiff right out of the box, but they provide great arch support and felt extremely comfortable within two (2) hours of wearing them. The insole breaks in quickly to be much cushier to wear than it feels to the touch -- so much so that I don't think I need to use the Dr. Scholl's shoe inserts that I normally put in all my other shoes.

USAGE/FIT: I've gone through LOTS of snow and water with these, and the waterproofing was wonderful. This is also a sporty shoe that you can hike, climb, and even run in. They're slim, light and agile, they hug your feet well (including the heels), and they provide excellent ankle support. The FIRST night I wore them, I literally did a cross-training workout with lots of lateral movement to test them out, and they passed with flying colors.

COLOR/APPEARANCE: This newer model is VERY similar to the old one, only with slightly different tread and a brownish-gold collar and tongue cloth that matches the brown leather better than the older silverish-white cloth shown on Amazon. The brown leather is initially a little darker than it appears on Amazon, but lightens with time and water exposure. However, even after 7 years of wear, I was still getting compliments on how they looked -- both on the trail and at Christmas parties.

SIZE: I normally wear a 10.5 or 11 shoe, and these fit perfectly at 10.5. I have narrow feet, so the narrower (D/M) size works well, but it's snug; if there's ANY doubt, or if you're borderline in shoe width, get the wider (E) size.

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my