Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Madden Girl Women's Cactuss Boot

Madden Girl Women's Cactuss Boot

Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.

Lend your urban wardrobe a sense of adventure in the Madden Girl Cactuss boot. Made from handsome faux leather, this women's knee-high boot kicks equestrian style up a notch or two, its chic back zipper accented with a contrasting track and parallel rows of flat metal studs. An adjustable top gusset allows room for you to tuck in your favorite skinny jeans or leggings. A lightly cushioned footbed supports your confident stride in the Madden Girl Cactuss tall-shaft boot, which is finished with a low heel and synthetic sole.

Comfortable and look good

These boots were great. They fit true to size and are comfortable. They look as they do in the photos. They fit about 3 inches below my knee. I have worn them three times and received a compliment each time. I recommend wearing high socks. The first time I wore ankle socks and got blisters on the back of my foot. The following two times I wore higher socks and didn't have a problem.

Great boots!

These boots are more of a grey than black but it is a great color. I wear a 8.5 and I ordered a 8.5 and the fit perfectly. I bought these for our honeymoon in Italy. The are pretty comfy, I added some gel inner soles because I knew we would be walking a lot. We walked for hours, and my feet felt good for the first couple of hours, but started hurt after several hours. So under normal conditions, these are perfect for walking around! They are super cute! The red around the zipper is a really nice feature!

Really great casual boots!

I'm a borderline 8.5 / 9 in shoes, ordered 8.5 and had to return (very high arch). The new item was shipped immediately! Very comfy and cute! Thanks for a very smooth transaction...transactions!

Exactly what i was looking for!

love these boots.. and the fact that they have studs on the back!!.. shipping was lightening fast! and i got many complements on them!! they are more of a smokey dark grey (not black) which i love... actually makes me not mind the LONG winter as much because i can wear these longer!

Perfect go to boot. Color goes with everything!

Love, love, love these boots! Just what I was looking for in a go to, everyday boot. They fit true to size and seem very comfy so far. The color is unique....not quite the rich cognac you would normally expect. More of tan/taupe mixture. Has a speckled sandpaper type look. They do slouch a bit at the ankle but I like it because they don't look stiff. I would buy again in a different color.

A definate 5 star rating!!!

My wife was very pleased with our purchase. It was a late Christmas present and unexpected by her. We will continue to use Amaon a a purchasing agent and will gladly tell everyone we know about how easy the process is and how satisfied we were with all aspects of the purchase.

Comfortable and stylish

I've had trouble finding boots that fit both of these criteria, but these definitely made the cut!! A little pricey, but worth it. Don't expect the material to look like real leather - because it certainly does not - but the fabric still looks great and I love the color and texture! Overall a great buy!

Great boots for a great price

I bought these boots because I wanted a pair of brown boots but I didn't want to pay a lot because I wasn't sure how often I would wear them (my wardrobe is mostly black matched). They are definitely not top quality but still very very nice. I get more compliments on them than I do on a more expensive pair of black boots I have! Boot leg is wider - fyi. They run true to size.

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my