Skip to main content

Ballerina Red Shoes

Stride Rite Clayton Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)


Stride Rite Clayton Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)

Good Quality

My grandson loved these sneakers and they fit perfectly (I bought them for cold weather wear). However, to be fair, I did order them a half size up, as he is growing fast, as children do. So, if you are ordering them for a child, I would go a half size up to be safe. He loves how they feel. That makes him happy and makes grandma happy. Need I say more?

Great for a busy child

I bought these for my son who NEVER stops moving and goes through shoes like crazy. These shoes are well built, easy to get on and off, and have support on the toes and other high impact places. So far they are holding up well and my son loves them. Very comfortable and easy to move in. I'm very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

Go fast shoes

I never have issues with Stride Rites and these shoes are no different. I get my son shoes in a wide to give him room to breathe, especially after a shoe fitter at a high-end children's shoes store deemed my son's feet as such.

The velcro allows for fastening ease but don't look like the usual two strip ugly velcro shoes. Very cute and durable to boot! These don't break down like Walmart or Target shoes. The couple extra bucks are worth it, and these shoes, if well maintained, can be sold for resale at a consignment store, no problem. Consignment stores often won't take cheap Circo or Cherokee brands.

Solid Sturdy Shoe


I have had two children wear the same pair of this shoe over the years. They have held up great! Very easy to put on. The velcro is very solid and not that easy for a child to undo if they are in that stage of life where they refuse to wear shoes. However, my four year old was able to velcro and unvelcro himself. I do feel I got my moneys worth from this shoe, and would not hesitate to purchase again.

Great multi-purpose school shoe for an active boy

Bought my son two pairs of shoes at the beginning of the last school year: these Stride Rites and a pair of sneakers. He rotated between the two, so each pair was worn roughly three times a week. His sneakers are completely *trashed*, sole worn out and one toe with a hole blasted completely though. But these Stride Rites still look nearly new. He wore them for gym class without any complaint from his teacher (they have decent traction and a non-marking sole) and he also wore them any time he needed to look slightly more dressed up. He has never said they were uncomfortable and I haven't ever seen him with any blisters after wearing these shoes. The only minor quibble I have is that the strap is a little tricky to fasten securely. I have to "fix" it almost every time after my kid tries to put them on himself. But I'm willing to deal with that small inconvenience to have a pair of shoes that holds up to the demands of an active 6 year old for almost an entire year.

As for sizing, my kid used to need wide width shoes when he was a toddler, which is why we got in the habit of buying him Stride Rites in the first place. He can now wear regular widths but I bought him these in a wide and they fit fine. So I'd agree with previous reviews that state these run a little narrow.

Fantastic shoes if you have an outdoorsy kid


My son spends his entire day outdoors. It's tough to get him inside. We've been buying these since he was about 18 months and just continue to buy new sizes as he grows. They're durable and easy to slip on and off. Best of all, since he runs around on everything constantly, they have excellent grip. It's rare that we see him slip - in fact I can remember the last time. I recommend stride rites to all of our parenting friends, but this pair just consistently performs for our son as he has grown and gone through phases of playing on different materials.

I love Stride Rite

and these are no exception. They are super cute, very durable, very comfortable little shoes for my son. I will only buy Stride Rite because Id rather buy him one very good quality pair of shoes for the price of a couple lousy lower quality pairs any day.

Great shoes for active kids

My grandson was already wearing Stride Rites, but this shoe was a different color with a slightly different style, and a half size larger. I love that Stride Rite shoes come in wide sizes. In my experience, they are sturdy shoes that hold up well, and they have good traction. They are easy to put on so my grandson can put his own shoes on. The price on Amazon was great. This shoe by Stride Rite is a good value.

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale

Ballet Shoes Location Undertale . Pacifist, neutral and genocide run belong to undertale's team I've tried messing around with the enemylocation coordinates, but doing so only gets the location to the point where the text bubble is too close to the. Ballet shoes belongs to Toby Fox. Mad Dummy | Undertale Japan Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia (Vera Stewart) Discover Bloch dance shoes for adults, covering all dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap & contemporary. Advance onto split soles for more flexibility as your dancing skills develop. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. Ballet Shoes. weapon is ballet shoes armor - old tutu recorder - Bandicam www.bandicam.com i like Undertale so i uploaded this video,. A wide variety of ballet shoes options are available to you Find ballet shoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos,

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low Sneaker

Great fit and feel comfortable. Just got a pair of dark gray these days, I tried them and fitted like a glove. I took everyone's advice to get a smaller size since they run great and the size I ordered this in perfect. I tried them on and they look very comfortable to walk in but I still need to try them outside the House because I am walking away. These shoes look good for the material and so are the colors. The perfect size for my understanding. I just hope they last for a long time and I will be buying more color in the next few weeks. Great Quality Why choose Polo Ralph shoes ? One of them is that they have a nice classy casual look. You can wear them in any pants or shorts and still look respectable. Two is that they have a reasonable price. You get what you pay for and much cheaper than other brands. The Logo is perfect and that's how great the quality of shoes you have the cries. You can try the shoes must be confident because I believe. No guesswork and a

New Balance Women's WL574 Pop safari Pack Running Shoe

New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best. Step back into classic retro style with this New Balance running shoe . This model features a suede/mesh upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support. Love the colors These shoes fit the same as other new balance shoes that I have had in the past. Plenty of toe room. I choose an 81/2 because that is what I wear in most shoes. True to size and I wore them to the gym the day after I got them. Probably not a running shoe but since I do more walking than running these work for me. Love all of the bright colors! Perfect NB Shoes for my